Welcome to Something Bleu! We’re a little bit different from your average bridal boutique, so we hope you’ll take some time to get to know us by exploring our salon page, meeting the team, and learning about the history of Something Bleu in Saratoga. We like to think of ourselves as a modern romantic bridal shop where the wedding dresses are Instagram-ready and keepsake-worthy. But you shouldn’t take our word for it. Explore our collections below to find out more.
If you’re like us and what you REALLY want to know is “where are the wedding dresses?!”, then here’s something quick about Something Bleu, and we’ll tell you the rest when we help you find The Dress!
With that, here’s your tl;dr (too long; didn’t read):
- The most to select from in our salon starts at $1700+.
- We are non-commission, so our stylists work for you, not bonuses in their paychecks.
- We are appointment preferred because we have limited dressing space.
- September & October weekend appointments require a $50, non-refundable deposit to be put towards to purchase of your gown.
- You will try on wedding dresses in one of our private dressing suites with a personal stylist and your nearest and dearest and no unsolicited comments from someone else’s Aunt Nancy in the next group over.
- We pride ourselves on having big city designers while providing small town service, so expect us to treat you like family (whether it’s coming to help you get dressed on the big day or telling you “absolutely not” about a dress).